Thursday, June 30, 2011

the pouteen we just wrote but couldn't post b/c blogger wasn't working

Tony: What is this life? Who knew I was a ho-mo? I didn't. But now I know.

Brangelina: Can't believe you sent me that letter. i WILL reject. I'm in a supersonic plane. I'll land somewhere in the mid-Pacific.

Ton-a-rone: All I can think about is the colon. So today I was walking around the lower east slice and I saw a map maker who sold me a thing or two. He actually felt pretty bad!


The helicopters were whirring.


WE've lost our center. The laterals, they've taken the yokes. I can't but cry at the whirry surface. EGADZDZXDXDDXXXD, Hello? How can I be a professional?

I was a hired hand. In my resume I noted my ability to pleasure. Intimate
Intimate. I enjoy intimate pleasure.

We've reached this point at sea-current. Corpuscular fucking breasts. Spin that globe!!!!!!

The hairy proprietor of the smoke shop stoop me up. I thought I had a date at the sea The angry sea. He said to me, "Vrrooooooooooorrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I give up. Next time I go to the dentist, I give up. He'll take my teeth. Fine.


Corcoran, they are my real estate broker?

No comments: