Sunday, June 7, 2009

le pouteen three thousand iiiivvvvv

welcome back. I'm in cairo. i have a view of the pyramids outside my apartment.



I have scaled the andes but I have never scaled the pyramids.

And I know that I never will because tomorrow they will be nothing but a pile of rubble.

Hold up wait a minute..there is a rumbling outside the tombs.

we have got to get the fuck out of here

that sounds like a fair proposition. i have thought about things here in egypt. it turn out that nothing is true. except the C4 i have strapped to my chest. i need to fling this into the 3rd floor apartment. the explosion is huge.

yo don't worry we will go to my chalet in the swiss alps. i have a jacuzzi there where you can soak your limbs. but afterwards you have to perform in my studio video. just joking, person. i've never placed conditions upon usage of my jacuzzi.

No comments: