Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lt. Carl Loveboops only smokes Tipalet cigarettes.
























Tipalet cigarettes are great. But don't take our word for it, just ask Lt. Carl Loveboops.

"Tipalet cigarettes are long, delicious, and fresh. But don't take my word for it, just ask the many women that I have bedded while smoking a Tipalet." - Lt. Carl Loveboops

"Sometimes I get confused, but after the Lieutenant gives me a Tipalet cigarette everything makes sense again. I think it's because they are so long. There's just something about them that makes me want to lie down and close my eyes." - One of the many women Lt. Loveboops has bedded

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd like to thank you for such a terrific made forum!
I was sure this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/shark-party-supplies.html]shark Party Supplies[/url].