Saturday, January 26, 2008

The First Play to be Episodically Published on DiSaronno Blog: A Bond: A Play in Fifty Acts: Act I



Daughter of the Congresswoman and Policeman: I can't believe I just did that. My parents will crucify me in the worst way possible. Jesus christ lof atter day saints.

Guy: Let's just jet off to Montreal

D: How about we peace and steal my parents liqour cabinet and sell it across border for a plus plus premium. Then we'll go to Quebec and enjoy the local foods such as POUTINE.

G: You're driving too fast. We gotta fucking chill out. Fucking coppers are gonna get on our ass in a big way.

THEY PULL INTO A ROADSIDE MOTEL

D: Fuck motherfucker. I lost my keys and wallet, you gotta pay and eat the cost. Swallow that shit and fucking be normal.

G: Don't worry about me, you gotta fucking stop shaking and get outta the car.

THEY CHECK IN

G: This carpet, it's a nightmare.

D: It's my carpet and you must stare upon it.

G PULLS A GUN OUT

D: Why do you always think that we should feel like this?

G: I really wanna kill someone tonight. It's gonna be you or the inkeeper. Make your choice. The choice belongs.

D DOES A BACKFLIP OUT THE WINDOW. SHE ESCAPES, KILLS AN INKEEPER, WALKS UPSTAIRS TO THE ROOM, THE DOOR OF WHICH SHE KICKS IN

D: Wow that was roundabout. Why don't we just get a room at the Four Seasons?

THEY CROSS A DEAD BODY IN THE LOBBY, HAIL A CAB, AND JET TO THE FOUR SEASONS WHERE THEY BOTH ORDER WHITE RUSSIANS

D: We really fucked that up. How about you pay more attention to me Phillip?

G: My name is not Phillip. I do know my name.

D: I do know knowledge. My boots are wet. I'm actually writing a book right now. And you don't know what it's about, but we just kill someone together. And we have a bond, a slight bond.

G: I know who you are. I saw you on the plane from Caracas. Granted I drugged you, but then we shared a life together. A fucking goddamn life. And now you're here and we gotta deal with it, so let's fucking think. So get your belongings and let's travel throughout restaurants.

D: Fuck yeah!

G: Yes rather than yeah.

No comments: